K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Kwangsoo's funny image and his appearances



Pann: The celebrity who got his fashion buried by his image




=====


1. [+111, -2] I really like Kwangsoo ㅠㅠㅠ The God always helps him on variety shows ㅠㅠㅠ Btw Kim Woobin looks awesome in this picture.

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+95, -2] Only if Kwangsoo didn't have his current image... He's tall and handsome. And considering his height, he has a small head.

3. [+59, -2] Guys have thinner legs than mine... 

4. [+22, -0] His fashion is jjang but so are his manners ㅠㅠㅠ On Running Man, he takes care of Jihyo more than Gary does ㅠㅠ So cool.

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+17, -1] What the, I thought this picture was the thief from Home Alone.

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+16, -0] I like Kwangsoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a must in Running Man ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -0] Gi... Girin... You give me butterflies!

8. [+12, -0] I'm a Kwangsoo fan! I like how he tries hard at everything~

9. [+10, -0] I saw him at Coex Megabox two years ago. He was wearing a hat and a mask, but my friend noticed him and said "you're so handsome!" And Kwangsoo was like "how do you know when my face is fully covered!!" ㅋㅋㅋ He was so funny. He kindly gave us his autograph.



Back To Top